Applied Behavior Analysis
Our team. Your family. Working together to help you thrive.
Individualized assessments and customized care plans
When your loved one is struggling or acting out, it can be frustrating, scary, and leave you feeling lost. But at AbleLight, we’ve got you. From the initial assessment through developing the care plan and putting it into action, we’ll be with you every step of the way. We work hand-in-hand with you and your family to understand the root of the issue, outline specific goals, and develop treatment plans tailored just for your loved one.
Dedicated clinical care team
Each of our ABA therapists has been carefully handpicked for their breadth of experience and expertise, so you can rest assured that no matter the issue or complexity, we have the skills to help you and your loved one achieve your goals.
Safe, inclusive environments to maximize results
We meet you and your family where you are, emotionally and physically, to make sure you get the care you need. If that means conducting sessions in a park, on the floor, or while your loved one snuggles in bed—then that’s where you’ll find us.
Our clinicians combine the latest tools and evidence-based strategies with a compassionate, understanding approach to give you complete support—rooted in science and delivered by a team that truly cares.
Our individualized approach
- A Board-Certified Behavior Analyst will conduct a detailed assessment that includes any and all relevant family members or staff
- Your BCBA and RBT will work with you and your loved one to develop and implement a treatment plan
- Your plan will include regular sessions with your loved one, as well as training for the family and staff
- We track progress and use ongoing data analysis to adjust the plan as needed to ensure the best possible outcome
Goals can encompass many different skill areas, including:
- Communication and language
- Social skills
- Play and leisure
- Motor skills
- Learning and academic skills
- Vocational skills
- Independent living skills
- Relationship skills
- Problem solving and coping strategies