AbleLight Leadership Giving Society
As a member of the AbleLight Society, you become an important partner in our mission and gain an inside perspective about the impact of your generosity.
Lighting the Way
Your generosity and leadership contribution of $1,000 or more annually empowers people with intellectual and developmental disabilities to achieve their full potential. Together, AbleLight Society members amplify the power of giving that provides safety, support, and independence, ensuring the people we serve can access opportunities to help them thrive and succeed.
As a member of the AbleLight Society, you become an important partner in our mission and gain an inside perspective about the impact of your generosity, and how it powers the delivery of the highest-quality service and care for the people we serve each day.
- Contributing members of $1,000 or more within AbleLight’s fiscal year (Sept. 1-Aug. 31) receive: Exclusive updates from our CEO and leadership team.
- Special invites to events such as fireside chats, community events, and more.
- Behind-the scenes look at our most innovative programs.
- Opportunities to hear from the people your generosity benefits and their grateful families.
Making a Difference
AbleLight Society members partner to help create the skillsets and opportunities that help people with disabilities lead independent and fulfilling lives – in a world where everyone is included! Your investment means:
- Safe and Loving Homes – offering choices in housing options that meet every need.
- Financial Security – providing one-on-one consultation to help achieve financial goals.
- Independence and Wellbeing – individualized plans and support to learn living skills and gain self-sufficiency.
- Innovation and Technology – state-of-the-art technology tools to advance safety, security and independence.
- Community and Faith – community integration though programs, faith connections, and volunteering.
AbleLight Society Member Recognition
Your gift matters
A gift today can transform the lives of people with developmental disabilities in some of these powerful and meaningful ways –
- A child improves their ability to read and communicate with their friends, siblings and parents through our ABA Therapy services
- A young adult who gets to go to college for the first time through our AbleLight College programs
- An individual is welcomed into a new safe and loving home and doesn’t risk homelessness or living in an unsafe environment
- Quality care is delivered by a care professional to support an individual with complex needs
- An individual gets the assistive technology device they need to independently manage their medications and improve their quality of life
- A person is able to participate in faith and worship during the most challenging of times