Empowering independence starts at home.
Supported Living Services (SLS) provides people with developmental disabilities with support where they need it—at home and in the communities where they live. With this service, people live in their own home or apartment and AbleLight provides the customized support each individual needs to achieve their unique goals.
The supports we provide through SLS are as varied as the people who receive them:
- Assistance with selecting and moving into a home
- Choosing personal attendants and housemates
- Money management, budgeting, paying bills, and banking
- Grocery shopping, meal planning, and food preparation
- RN case management or RN oversight
- Scheduling and attending medical appointments
- Coordinating and supporting community involvement, like recreation and socialization
- Arranging or providing transportation
- Assistance with light housekeeping or paperwork
- Guidance and support in goal-setting and self-advocacy
- And so much more—just ask!
Complete the form below to learn what AbleLight’s Supported Living Services can do for you.