AbleLight is a leader and innovator in the disability community, creating brighter futures for people with developmental disabilities. Learn more about the life-changing services we provide and see incredible stories of people we support who are thriving because of the generosity of our donors and supporters.
More than 20 million families in the United States have members with a disability. The large majority of them say they’re very concerned about providing a lifetime of care for their dependents with special needs.
With the generous support of our donors and partners across the country, we are transforming the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities every day. By providing safe and loving homes, job training and educational opportunities, financial security and more, we help people achieve their full potential and enjoy full and meaningful lives.
You make a difference
Areas of Impact
See how you can help people with disabilities with life-changing services that support their needs across five critical areas.See Impact
Ways to Give
You can support people with disabilities in living happy and fulfilling lives with your thoughtful gift. Explore the many ways you can contribute financially to their brighter futures.View Options
This information-packed newsletter is published three times a year to share stories of the people we serve succeeding and making the most of their abilities. It also provides newsworthy updates about the AbleLight mission.Latest Issues
Meet the people your generosity helps daily!
Your gift matters
A gift today can transform the lives of people with developmental disabilities in some of these powerful and meaningful ways –
- A child improves their ability to read and communicate with their friends, siblings and parents through our ABA Therapy services
- A young adult who gets to go to college for the first time through our AbleLight College programs
- An individual is welcomed into a new safe and loving home and doesn’t risk homelessness or living in an unsafe environment
- Quality care is delivered by a care professional to support an individual with complex needs
- An individual gets the assistive technology device they need to independently manage their medications and improve their quality of life
- A person is able to participate in faith and worship during the most challenging of times