- Monday to Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Arrange a Pick-up
For your convenience, this location is equipped with a van for larger donations and furniture. To arrange a pick up, call the shop and ask to speak with the store manager.
Volunteers of all ages are needed to fill our cashier, sorting and general retail positions. Other opportunities include light carpentry, building maintenance and general cleaning tasks. Volunteers may select from daily, weekly or monthly time commitments.
To inquire about volunteer opportunities, call us at 920-452-5212 to speak with a store manager, or fill out the contact form below.
- Gently used clothing
- Household items
- Furniture in gently used condition
- DVDs & VHS tapes
Items Not Accepted
- Large appliances including televisions and microwaves
- Baby furniture – cribs, high chairs, car seats, booster seats
- Bike helmets, mini blinds, curtain rods
- Used mattresses and box springs,
- Computer items – monitors, hard drives, keyboards, outdated software